Watch the second UK teaser trailer for Tomas Alfredson's Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy via MSN:
Set in the aftermath of the Cold War, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, also described as a "breathtakingly ordinary" anti-James Bond, this tells the tale of a big spy hunt within the highest echelons of the British Secret Intelligence Service. Gary Oldman plays the lead role of George Smiley (once played in the 1979 TV mini-series by Sir Alec Guiness) a small, podgy spy who is charged with unearthing a mole. The film is an adaptation of John Le Carre's classic spy thriller that follows a British Intelligence operative who delves into the world of Cold War espionage. Focus Features has this scheduled for release November 18th in the US.Thursday, August 4, 2011
Trailer for 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy'
"He's a fanatic, and the fanatic is always concealing the secret." Oh yes, this is going to be one of the best films this fall, I can just tell. A second UK trailer for Tomas Alfredson's Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, a full-length trailer this time, has hit the web via MSN. This spy thriller involves one of the best casts I've seen in a while: Colin Firth, Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Toby Jones, Benedict Cumberbatch, John Hurt, CiarĂ¡n Hinds, Mark Strong and Stephen Graham. We featured a teaser trailer for this a few months ago, and it's still a bit better than this trailer, but they both tease a film that I think looks extraordinary, and I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment